Jul 9, 2011

Flower wreath


I saw this wreath at Target for about $60.00 and thought well now I can make that myself. I say that all the time and my husband teases me and tells me just because I can doesn't mean I should. I put that idea on hold for a while until I saw it made by Stephanie Lynn on  Under the table and dreaming

  UndertheTableandDreaming

Well my husband was probably right this time this wreath took me FOREVER. I used a few books to make each rose and I was very surprised how long each one took. Im glad a did a row of three roses instead of four. But I finished it and am very happy how it turned out now I just need to figure out where I am going to put it. 













1 comment:

  1. I saw the same thing on the same blog and I made one too. I used a very old book which gave it a different look.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete